Thursday 24 April 2008

tiredness and horse like eating.

so I've been feeling pretty tired today.... it kinda started yesterday. Did a ride to work and that was fine... but coming home I was feeling pretty wasted on it.... Cathy and I went out for dinner to a local wine bar (which was excellent btw) and then casually sauntered home with a wee bottle of wine to share.... only problem was that I started to feel a bit nauseous on it... it wasn't the food, I actually think it was sheer tiredness... so into bed at about 9.15pm. Party animal I am.

Woke up this morning after sleeping right though and still feeling pretty tired on it.

The upshot of this, is that I'm eating like a machine. And it feels like its too much food for my body to be perfectly honest. I know I'm paranoid about putting on weight, but after listing what I ate yesterday to Cathy, even she thought it was a lot.

Anyhoo... gonna walk home from work today and do a spin class. Perhaps slightly ill-advised but I'm gonna give it a go anyways.

Its the Tour of the Mournes this weekend also... and I really want to be in tip-top form for it... so if I can get this spin class under the belt and then just take it very easy for Friday and Saturday I'm hoping it should be all good.

No comments: