Wednesday 16 April 2008

I'm not a happy leporidae....

... or the bunnies or not pleased at all.

Turned up at the race last night, managed to find the place which was a good start for me, who has the navigational ability of a spoon, got the bike out, got setup, started to get changed.... f*** f*** F***. Forgot my shoes.

Argh!!! To say I was not pleased is an understatement. I am the official numpty. And it was a lovely evening, and a good circuit and I was really looking forward to it. Fecking thing. :-(

I still hung about and marshalled, might as well get another turn of that out of the way.... but tickle me raw with a turnip, not happy at all.

Its also royally screwed uo my training for this week now too, I've only really today and tomorrow, and I can't go too mad tomorrow as I want to be fresh for Saturday's fun.

No comments: