Thursday 10 April 2008

the results from sunday


its been a long week!

anyhoo its Thursday now and I'm only getting around to putting up a diatribe about last Sunday's racing...



I kinda did just alright... it was a good race in general though I think.
The first two or three laps were very very quick... I reckon people were just going a bit mental as its a short circuit only around about 3 miles or so. Then a break went and I didn't make it onto the back of it.... so the chasing group was a bit ragged and even with a few guys shouting at folk to make up lines and start chasing, it just didn't happen. Anytime that a few guys started ridingh through someone decided to attack... sensible. So we caught some of the stragglers that got dropped from the break, but the main guts of it stayed away. doh.

Next time, I'll make a point of being in the break!

No comments: