Friday 4 July 2008

back on the bike

so today was a trip to the fracture clinic... oh how useful the NHS are. I got poked, prodded and the doc said, its not as broke as it was and its healing. Man, what a useful guy. I bet at the obvious statement parties he wins all the time!

Oh he also told me not to ride my bike.
Yeah... right. As I cycled up there, then got back on and rode to work for the first time since the crash. 3 and 1/2 weeks later... not too bad.

And I do have to say it has put me in such a good mood. Looking forward to the run home in about 5 mins too... gonna go the longer way and see how it feels... I have the lyrca goodness ready to go.

I guess I'm a tad blaise ( i don't know how to spell it ) about it all.. as its getting fixed *properly* on monday. Bupa... I choose you! Titanium plate attack! (odd pokemon reference for anyone who wondered...)

Cheery bye. I'm off for a spin on my wheels (which are curiously mistmatched today..). :-)

No comments: