Monday 9 June 2008

back to reality...

well after a nice long break... we're back to work! which fairly sucks... but its gotta be done! must pay the bills....

Some wedding pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/voodoo2/

So... now its time to lose the wedding weight and get back to racing the bikes I think! Did some training on Friday... which pretty much involved me extracting gunk from lungs and tubes etc... then the club run on saturday, which was good actually.... 63 odd miles at a good pace and I felt a lot better.

There's a race tonight out in Carrickfergus... the town centre crit, so I'm going to give it a go! never ridden a crit before... apparently its sprint, brake, turn, sprint, brake turn, repeat repeat.... and its generally mental from the gun. If nothing else it'll get me back into the way of things! Which I need as the Newry three day is rapidly approaching!

No comments: