Thursday 26 February 2009

preparing for the weekend

So it's Thursday evening.... and the weekends racing (first of the season) is almost upon me. This week has been interesting. I was happy to get round the Phoenix CC reliability last Sunday without and damn mechanical issues... but it was hard work.

Monday, I did a bit of a recovery ride.
Tuesday, I started to come down with man-flu.
Wednesday, spent all day in bed (more or less).
Thursday, back to work and on the bike... did a turbo session of 90 second intervals.
Friday, working from home as the Sky man is coming to fit a new Sky+HD box.
Saturday, Annaclone GP
Sunday, Phoenix GP

The man-flu is more or less shifted, but nose is still fairly congested... I'm hoping a good nights sleep will sort it out.

Yep... kinda planning to do both races. This is more or less in prep for the Armagh-Downpatrick St. Patricks Day classic... but yes... I am going to be body-bagged if I manage to do both.

Bring it on..... ( I say in pretend arrogance and true idiocy...)

No comments: