Wednesday 20 August 2008

in other news....

I am up to my neck at work. Actually probably my ears. Lots of crystal reports to get done by this friday, so obviously its good time to do this.... Anyways... been wading through the bowels of .net code this past few weeks and have done the entire service layer for this... unit tests the works. Now I just need it all to be plugged in.

I actually don't like being so busy in work as it ruins my motivation for other things.. i.e. cycling!

And I have a new toy that I want to play with:



Its a bit pimp and done up in team phoenix colours... so have got me a new top/gilet after having to get the last stuff cut off me after the accident.

Now if only the weather would stay nice and I can get a ride...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Did you get your Crystal Reports sorted out? Hope the cycling motivation hasn't suffered too badly.

How is your veggie garden going? We are about to start planting seeds for the new place - should be a busy summer!

:) said...

Nice bike! Hope the weather cooperates soon...