Thursday 26 November 2009

Ok... so its been a while.

This is mainly because I have been twittering away like a numpty instead of updating the blog! Well, perhaps now I have something profound to say... or maybe not.

Basically at the moment we (the royal we) are in winter training mode... this basically means lots of long-ish slow-ish miles trying to build up my base fitness. What I found last year was that I was burning out on races over 50 miles. So this will hopefully rectify the issue!

Even so... it's hard not to want to put the boot in and give it a lash every now and then!

I've also recently been testing out a saddle from the Kiron me2 range of saddles and I have to say its pretty damn excellent. I would say I've put close to 50 hour solid sitting on it now and it really is very comfortable and fits my arse nicely! I would recommend anyone picking up one of these. The only possible complaint I could have is that if it were a race saddle it could be a bit lighter.

No news on the gardening front... except that the veggie patch has been replaced by a shed. I just didn't have time to maintain it this year so it has become a new shed with my bikes and training kit in it. :-)

No comments: