Wednesday 7 May 2008

its been a week...

.... or so, since the last post.
And a few things have happened!

Didn't ride on Saturday... was feeling pretty melted from last weeks training to be honest... and me Mick Orr, Joe H and Aero Mert had planned a Team Time Trial practice run on Sunday too.

Which went pretty well all things considered. The weather wasn't great, but we ploughed on anyways and got some good interval sessions in the TTT formation between hillsborough ballynahinch etc direction. All good stuff.

Then the sun came out to play on Monday and we did decide it was good.
So I took the wheels out for a spin... around 40 miles to Killyleagh and back... was a good run and the sun just made it better. Nice. Got some nice stuff for dinner and had wee Guinness to finish the day off....

Except... its 9pm... Tummy isn't feeling great... yuck... think I'll go to bed early... yuck... this isn't moving... I feel sick... 1am.... chunder. Yuck.

And it went on... for the rest of the night... till the morning, when the other end got employed. Yuck.

So lost my dinner, had to take yesterday off work, couldn't eat anything at all... I am owed about a million calories please. Exept I can't eat anything unless its really plain. Doh.

And I've to race on Saturday too... and travel tomorrow... so essentially no training this week... yay. Couldn't have been better planned(!).

No comments: